Tuesday, 13 August 2013

'On the outside'














Despite the weather being terrible over the weekend me, my family and friends made the most of it by seeing some of the worst coverbands I've ever seen at a local festival and going for walks in the beautiful gardens of Appeltern. 

Now I'm trying to forget all the terrible David Bowie, RHCP and Sheryl Crow impressions, but I cannot forget the gorgeous gardens I went to! They gave me inspiration for when the time comes to have a garden of our own! 
Please check out some of the pictures I was able to make and get inspired (for now or in the future!)






Love this idea of stacking bricks inside the 'walls' of the shed!
I bet you could do it with flowers, pictures even mirrors. Anything your heart desires!
Aren't these just gorgeous!? And look at those blue leaves!
Love this 'love seat'! Picture this: Daquiri (insert own fave cocktail!), book in hand, boyfriend (or best friend) next to you, maybe some music, a sunset and a warm quilt for those cold nights... Dreamy!
I can see this lovely piece of furniture in my garden!
All it needs is some cushions and some flowers draping over the top and the sides! Beautiful!




Hopefully some of you are inspired! If you want to visit the gardens check out their website:
www.appeltern.nl
Don't be discouraged by these admission fee (like I was at first), the gardens are well worth the money and you can easily spent the entire day here!
xox Elena




No comments:

Post a Comment