Wednesday, 14 August 2013

Memories of the past year

Okay so, I know it's not anywhere near New Years Eve, Christmas or the end the year for that matter!
But I do have a fun little way to make New Years Eve just that little bit more fun. Especially if you are like me and prefer to stay in with friends and loved ones and play games all night!!
Drinks, food and games are all within a hands reach, I mean come on what's not to love about that!

Anyway this past New Years Eve me and my boyfriend were at home, waiting for the clock to strike so we could finally open that bottle of champagne!, when we were thinking of all the things that we had been through the past year. Good and not so good. When I found that the only thing that I could think of was me finally getting through college and my boyfriend starting another band ( a very good one btw!).

Now I just knew that those were not the only things we went through in an entire year, so I thought of a fun little idea to remember all the good and the not so good things that had happend during the year. 
And all you need to so this is a jar(or box), a pen and some paper!

You do need to put the jar in plain sight otherwise you might forget to use it. Every time something happens you write it down and just plop it in the jar! At the end of the year you will have a fun little reminder of all the things happened that year and it's also quite funny because you probably won't remember writing some of them down! it's makes for a fun little jog down memory lane. 

Our jar is quite full already and I can't wait to look back on the past year! Even though it isn't even over yet..

xox Elena





No comments:

Post a Comment