I'm a avid vintage collector, DIY'er (much to my boyfriends dismay), blogger and photographer.
My love for vintage started at 8 years old when my mother gave me a red leather vintage clutch and a lovely green shoulder bag, how excited I was! They are a little worse for wear these days because I dragged them around everywhere I went! ( and still do)
Since then my collection has grown, thanks to working in vintage shops in my hometown of Nijmegen, Netherlands!
I just love repairing items like chairs and tables and even clothes that people have thrown out or that I have found in a thriftshop for a bargain. These DIY projects will be shared on the blog as well!
So be sure to check out my blog for my (DIY) experiences, recipies, home and decorating tips and much more!
Welcome to the blog and enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment