I found this lovely DIY on honestlywtf.com and fell in love with the idea so I decided to give it a go!
If, like me, you have loads of flats and are getting a bit bored with some of them, this is the perfect DIY to fall right back in love with those forgotten shoes!
What you need for this DIY:- Pair of flats
- Superglue
- (Vintage) earrings
What you need to do is pick out the perfect earrings first. The earrings can't be too big otherwise they will just get in the way and hurt when you walk and we don't want that! To make sure they don't hurt simply clip the earrings onto the shoe first and walk a few steps before actually glueing them on.
Apply glue to the insides of the clips that touch the shoe and hold them there for a few seconds so the glue attaches itself properly. Do the same to the other shoe and, voila!
It's so easy, it's ridiculous! And also a great way to actually use the beautiful earrings if like me you don't actually wear them:)
I have definitely started wearing these shoes more since I customized them and am super happy with the result!
Hope you have fun with this DIY!
XOX Elena


No comments:
Post a Comment