Wednesday, 29 January 2014

DIY Drip Vase

It's been a while since I've posted! Not because I have a lack of inspiration, god forbid that ever happens! I've been super busy with work and family. Here I have this super fun and easy DIY for everyone! What do you do when you have loads of old nailvarnish and some old boring vases? Right! You DIY them:) I love dip dye applied to furniture and I thought why not try and apply it to my household items! When you try this DIY make sure to use colours that match your own interiour. What do you need: -a vase -nailpolish
Make sure to clean the vase beforehand and place the vase upside down onto newspaper or plastic to protect your surface. Next pour the nailvarnish onto the bottom of vase letting it drip down. You can use just one colour or multiple colours to create a multi layered/coloured vase! I used the two colours that matched best:) Let the vase dry and there you have your own drippy vase!

Super easy just as you like your DIY's to be!
Happy DIY'ing!
Xox Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment