Wednesday, 18 September 2013

New Layout & Logo

When I started my blog, only a few weeks ago, I hadn't the slightest clue how to work this page and create a page that oozes me. After starting the blog I have been searching and trying out new tips and tricks to make the blog more me. It took me a while, because I am simply not an internet person. I knew what I wanted in my mind, but to make the computer to create this was on a whole other level!

But I finally got the jist and have created a simple page that is more like me than the previous layout was.
You may have noticed that I have changed and added a logo. I am very excited to tell you guys that I am finally in the proces of starting my very own webshop to go with my blog.

I love collecting vintage and retro and my house has gotten to that point where I can simply not afford to buy any more items without us having to move out to create more space! It's very tragic!

So my dream is finally becoming real and as soon as the shop is up and running I will let all of you know!
But for now, it's just the logo:)

Wish me luck and I'll keep you updated!

Xox Elena

No comments:

Post a Comment