Monday, 9 September 2013

A bunch of pretty to beat the Monday Blues

Image via Google


Another weekend gone by too quickly and this Monday is the kickoff to our last holiday week (super sad face).
But! What an amazing week it will be as tomorrow we are off to Budapest! I am so excited and I should really be packing my bag  right now, but I couldn't resist one last post before I get crackin' with the packin'!


To help all those who have to work this week I have bunch of pretty's that will hopefully cheer you right up!
How adorable is this necklace!? And not to make you jelly, but it's mine:) I found it hidden away in a dirty jewelry box in a thrift store and bought it for next to nothing! It's my go to piece as it goes with absolutely anything! Love it!

Image via Etsy
Cute and scary at the same time! I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking of Halloween right?! Gotta love these sugar'cubes'!
It's been three weeks since Ibuki joined us and after a fairly rocky start Ponyo and Ibuki have been getting along much better! When they are not sleeping, staring out of the window is their favourite thing to do on any day:)

Image via Google
This makes me want to start collecting more suitcases like, right now! Love this idea! If only we had the space..

Image via Etsy
Just looking at this rug makes me wish it was colder! And I am not a winter person! And those colours! I may have to start knitting...I feel like having hot chocolate now..This recipe always does the trick!

Image Oleg Shuplyak
A few days ago I found the artwork of the amazing artist Oleg Shuplyak. He makes the most amazing artwork. The dimensions in his painting have you staring at them for ages! Thinking of having 'John Lennon' printed for in the bedroom!

Image via girlsscene.nl 
A great little project I found online for when we get back from our holidays! Can't wait to try this little DIY out when we get back! Will keep you posted on how it turned out!

I have heard so many stories about Budapest and all of them good! The people are lovely, the prices are friendly and the city is beautiful. I can't wait! And I found a few lovely little vintage places I can score some lovely pieces of vintage so fingers crossed I can get my boyfriend to take a small sightseeing break and go for a little shopping with me!


Have a good week!
Xox Elena

*Listening to Skindred, Union Black








No comments:

Post a Comment